Wednesday, March 23, 2016

TSR Doubleshot Kit Layout Reveals!

Hello Everyone! :) 

 If not, go check them it now! :) 

These kits are wonderful! ;) This Doubleshot is the "Mini-Me" to the Flavors of the Month kit - 
You get (2) page kits, enough to make (2) double page layouts or (4) single page layouts to help you "get more pages done!" 

Here are my layouts and cards I created using this kit:
I love how this page kit contained white flowers! I love altering flowers and making them unique.
You can see that I misted my flowers and stamped one of them.
Items from my personal stash are -   title, twine, doilies, word stickers and bling.


This page kit was fun! I really don't have too many St. Patrick's Day photos, but this is one of us watching a St. Patrick's Day parade.  I love the rainbow features of this collection. 
Items from my personal stash are -  alphas, twine and arrow.

Make sure you visit
today! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment