Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Tic Tac Toe Challenge ~ Scrappy Friends Bonus Challenge

Can you believe it is already December!!!!  Wow!!!
Well..as always my Scrap Friends and I get together monthly and give you all an individual challenge and a group bonus challenge. We have 3 Scrappy Friends hosting challenges, so that is
4 chances to win with just 1 layout!  Woohoo!

Here's the December Tic Tac Toe Challenge:
 

My challenge for you is to pick 3 in a row (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and use those items on your layout.  Remember when you post on your blog to note which row you used. 

And here is the prize I will be giving away:

RULES (to be entered into drawing):
• Create a new layout (one entry only) following the criteria above
• You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog
• Traditional layouts only (no digital please) 
• You must link your entry below with Mr. Linky 
by December 29th 11:59 pm (PST) 
• Please add a link back to this challenge post when posting your layout on blog/galleries etc. 

Here's my layout:
For the Tic Tac Toe challenge, I used - tag, thread and handmade flowers.  I also combined my challenge with my Scrappy Friends challenges - Brenda's sketch and Kelly's challenge.  I encourage you to combine the challenges too AND you have more chances to win. :) 


BONUS CHALLENGE:
COMBINE any of my Scrappy Friends challenges above (Brenda's Sketch and Kelly's challenge) with my Tic Tac Toe challenge OR complete 2 or more of the challenges above (mine, Brenda's or Kelly's) and you are automatically entered into the BONUS PRIZE Drawing:




Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Now onto the November winners:

Congratulations to…

Leah Burgett
Congratulations!  You are the winner of the November Tic Tac Toe challenge!  
Please email me at Rochellespears@gmail.com with your address. :) 

and …

Super Stick Chick
the winner for November Scrappy Friends Bonus challenge is …
Please send email to scrapfriendschallenges@gmail.com

Congratulations ladies!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Rochelle! The product selection is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Rochelle, love how you used the colors and wonderful photos. Thanks for picking my layout for the bonus prize. Love your challenges each month. This month's tic-tac-toe looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! Beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely and stunning layout. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally had a chance to take part in your superfun challenge again, I used Kelly's colour scheme and the top row from your tictactoe.
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is gorgeous. Love the doily you used. Great challenges this month. I used the bottom diagonal from the left. Eyelet, winter theme and tag. I also combined all three challenges on my layout. Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete