Friday, March 13, 2015

I'm On A Roll!! :)

Good Morning!  

I love the days that my mojo tries to run away but just when it's walking out the door… I pull him right back in! LOL  Thanks to the awesome sketches at Page Drafts, I was able to pull my mojo back and get a layout done! :) 
I created this layout for a Pinterest Challenge over at A Cherry On Top.  Here is the photo that inspired me.  I was inspired by the rainbow colors:

Here's the sketch I used from Page Drafts:

And because I was pumped after this layout, I decided to created another one!  Here's my layout I created for the This or That Challenge at A Cherry On Top:
The challenge was to pick between two layouts (the host picked) and scrap lift it.   Here's the layout I picked to lift:
I was so excited to use this October Afternoon paper! I held onto this photo for the prefect "bug" collection and this was it!!  

That's it for now! 

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin'! 


1 comment:

  1. Loving your layouts!! The top page is darling and fabulous - the page and photo!! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete